Monday 15 November 2010

Pitch

Wasn't tooooo bad, suprisingly. Still get very nervous but never mind xD
Think I covered everything which is good :)

Also, I now have a bassist and a drummer who have agreed to take part in the video, so that's all sorted! :D just need to get them to sign the contributor release forms.
Decided that I'll just have to be the girl in the video as I can't really think of anyone else who would be willing :\ but I'm fine with that, my sister has kindly volunteered to operate the camera for some shots :)

Everything seems to be going pretty smoothly (so far), just need to visit the music rooms on Saturday and make shot lists/final storyboards/scripts and I'll be away :)


Does anyone care what I had for dinner/what I bought at the weekend?... Nah, didn't think so, never mind then, BYE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment