Tuesday 9 November 2010

Contributor and Release Forms

Wellllll, started these today, basically I have to get permission from all the people who are going to be in my video and the where I'm filming. This is to make sure they're fine with being in the film or the location being filmed, for future reference and so I don't get sued, etc. :)
Good thing is: I know where I'm going to film and I'm planning to go round and take some pictures and do risk assessments on Saturday at the rehearsal studio :) so that's sorted.

Bad thing: Missing a person to be the girl in my video :( I can't think of ANYONE who would be willing or suitable. Oh, andd I need a drummer or someone who can pretend to play drums...
*cries*

Anyway, that's my little rant over... Anyone who has any suggestions or could help me out, PLEASE tell me :)

Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment